Dipl. - Ing. Markus Billmann
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
"electro-technical engineering office and trading electrical appliances"
Semikron Elektronik GmbH, Nuremberg
- Electronic development
- Project manager power electronics
- Technical application traction inverter, wind power
Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Systems and Device Technology IISB, Erlangen
- Group manager power electronic systems
- Group manager at the branch office "Center for Automotive Power Electronics and Mechatronics "(ZKLM) at the Fraunhofer IISB in Nuremberg
Born in 1966, studied electrical engineering at the Friedrich-Alexander University in Erlangen. Experience in power electronics development, busy with IGBT power modules, control circuits and sensors up to the class of several megawatts. Since 2006 involved in M²C topology issues for energy transport. Employed at the Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Systems and Device Technology (FHG IISB) as a group manager for "industrial power electronics".